Cross + Posting

Shine On!


Can I make a blog post centered around a sweet picture and quote? You betcha! I have had my experiences with spiritual warfare from horrendous times to small daily trip ups. The battle can seem unwinnable but the battle belongs to the Lord and keeping my faith focused on him keeps me strong and centered. I have certain prayers I use repeatedly and some scripture memorized which help. Mostly I just start talking to Him and laying my burdens down for Him to take care of, I also stay focused on knowing that I can get through anything the enemy throws at me when I am close to God. I know the end of the story and it is beautiful. see more Healing takes a lifetime
Shine On! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chronic Illness and faith

Done being strong

Handicapped